Speak up, speak out...

Make some noise. Make yourself heard!


This is never more relevant than now. Here in the U.K. There is going to be a general election in a little over a month. What does this mean? It means as much as you want it to. It means we have the chance to vote, the chance to change what we don't like as a collective. 


The thing that a lot of people seem to forget is voting is your chance to make a difference. There is no point in complaining about who wins if you haven't voted. Simple?


This applies to every aspect of life. If you don't speak out, then your voice will never be heard. Sometimes it will take you out of your comfort zone to do so, believe me I am speaking from experience. However, please believe me when I tell you it will give you an enormous sense of relief knowing you have put across your thoughts, your feelings and your views. 


So stand up, stand proud. Proud of who you are and what you represent. Don't take crap from anyone. Be proud to be you. 


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com


Comments