Is Simplicity Best...?

Is simplicity best? Or simply the easiest?


The thing is, in modern society we over complicate our lives. We over stretch ourselves always wanting more, but sometimes what we actually need is less:


Less hassle, less stress, less worry. 


I love the phrase 'Busy fools'. I see it almost on a daily basis, and in everywhere I go. People fussing and panicking - and for what? When I talk to others, especially those who come under the 'busy fools' category, I always tell them to step back, take a breath and look at the big picture. 


In reality there are very few of us that need to work harder. What we actually need to do is work smarter. Better utilise what we have, and simplify what we do. You would be amazed at how much extra time you can gain just by following this concept. 


Simplicity brings clarity. I'm sure everyone has heard of someone that has taken themselves off to a retreat 'to find themselves'. The core concept of this is un-cluttering your mind and having less of the distraction of the over complex lives we already lead. When we simplify our thought processes we have the potential to unlock so much more within ourselves. 


Sometimes simplicity is all you need... it's simple really. 



Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com


Comments