Sitting on the edge of the world...

Ever get the feeling that you're sitting at the edge of the world? Wondering why you can't et your voice heard, or your actions noticed? Occasionally we all get that feeling of "Stop the world, I wanna get off". That's cool, we are all entitled to have days when we feel like that. Just remember one thing - it is only temporary!


For me I prefer to think of it as sitting at the edge of the world. Hell, even better I'm sitting at the edge of the universe. What I mean by this is that sometimes I look at the big picture so much I see everything. Sometimes that everything is the whole world, either from being on it or being at the edge of the universe and looking in. I  can look past times when I may be undermined or misunderstood. I can excuse ignorance. 


Basically, when I get a day when I could stop the world to get off, I remind myself it's all cool because I know there is so much more out there to be experienced and to be felt. The future is out there. The 

present is pretty damn awesome, but can be pretty damn hard. This is why looking at the future can bring a calmness and an acceptance of the present. 


Like a grasshopper poised and ready to leap, we are all just ready to bound forward into our futures. I don't know what it holds, and I'm happy with that because I already know I'm ready for it. 


We're all just sitting on the edge of the future. 


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com


Comments