Living Well Is The Best Revenge...

Hate is like taking poison and hoping the other person dies. In an age where we see weekly accounts of terror and hatred spread across the world, we see the distorted vision of the few never overcoming the resilience of the many. 


Why won’t it overcome? For me it’s simple, because living well is the best revenge. Living and existing and evolving to see past hate. To know the every day passion for living is more powerful than anything that will try to stand in its way. 


I have often wondered what brings someone to commit these atrocities. The misguided belief and mindset that they feel their God will be appeased by the terror and damage given as a pay off. Is it as plain as “God make me famous - If you can't just make it painless”? 


Not in your God’s name, not in my name, not in anyone’s name. 


If you let yourself fall victim to a belief bias of any kind, that's when you start trying to force the pieces together. Even when they don't fit at all. 


Get out of your own way. Don’t block your chance to learn. Dont accept blind faith. Don’t stand in front of your chance to educate yourself in what you are learning or what is being enforced upon you.  Don’t spread hate. Regardless of social status, background, family and friends beliefs, you owe it to yourself and your future self to continue to grow. 


On and on I don't know what I want,

On and on I don't know if I want it...


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com



Comments