Who knew...?

Who knew?


Who knew something/anything could be done until they tried? The only failing any of us will every truly experience is not trying.  What may seem trivial in the moment may become the greatest thing you ever accomplish. It’s true, often the simplest of ideas yield the biggest eventualities. 


With 2018 just around the corner, why not make it your mission to try. Whatever it is, try and see what can happen. Try new experiences, try to go to new places. Try new tastes. Just try, try, try. 


For me, I plan to make 2018 huge because I am entering into it with an open mind and a hunger for making the most of every day. For a start in 2018 I am going to be doing a parachute jump. There may be a very strong possibility of more tattooing. I also plan to cook more, ok so I already love to cook but I want to try different cuisines to challenge myself. Professionally I want to give more. I want to grow in every way. 


Get the picture? There is so much we can all do, and it all starts with wanting to try.  I want life. I want a life well lived and I want to continue to give those I hold close someone in their lives that is dependable, and will always be there. I will try to ensure that this happens every single day. 


So with the passing of 2017, just like a tree add another ring to your life, but know that you enter 2018 stronger and bigger than you’ve ever been. 


Imagination is the only weapon in the war against normality. Lack of imagination is the only limitation in your way. 



Dream big peeps!


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com



Comments