My favourite obsession...

It is that time of year when people talk of ‘New Year, new me’. I never really quite got this. Why wait for a specific day or date to start something you want. Or to stop something you want to stop? Why wait for change? Procrastination will never achieve anything! Now is the time, this is the very minute you should feel alive. This is when you make it happen. 


In life we need to make choices. It drives us to become what we are, what we want and what we can. So no matter what each and every day brings; get up - don’t give up!


I choose to live by choice not by chance. 

To be motivated not manipulated.

To be useful not used.

To make changes not excuses.

To excel not compete.

I choose self-esteem, not self-pity. 

I choose to listen more than I talk. 

I choose words and thoughts and dreams.


Become obsessed with what you want. 

Obsessed with who you are.

Obsessed with where you want to be. 

Be someone’s obsession.

Live for your obsession. 

Live for now. 


You’ll always be my favourite obsession,

And I’d die by your side if you wanted me to...


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com




Comments